Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bradley's Country Store


I am always trying to capture the beauty of all that is around us with my camera.  So on a recent trip out east of town to visit our daughter, I grabbed my camera, with the thought in mind of trying to get some pictures of the beautiful old oak trees out close to Bradley’s Country Store, not far from where she lives.

Bradley’s Country Store was built way back in 1927, so I am wondering if the trees were planted at that time also.  So many of the trees in Tallahassee have that old Spanish moss hanging from them.
 
At Bradley’s, as you walk up the stairs to the porch, open the screen door and step inside, you immediately feel as if you have stepped back in time. There is a rustic old-fashioned look to everything.  If you would like to see some photos of the inside of the store and to get more information about Bradley's, they have a very nice website:  www.bradleyscountrystore.com
Bradley’s is known for their home-made sausage.  On this particular trip, my husband tried one of their sausage dogs.  He gave me a bite and it was really delicious, and part of the charm of being out there.

I just noticed on their website that you can order food item gifts from Bradley’s.  I love that idea for Christmas gifts for “hard to think of what to get them” friends and family.  Also, I was delighted to see "recipes" on their site as well.

  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed the visit to Bradley’s Country Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment