Friday, April 5, 2013

Thanks To All Of You


Recently I have been getting a lot of very nice and thoughtful "comments" regarding several different posts on Sweet Southern Days.  I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to comment and for your thoughtful, kind and sweet words.    There is so much beauty all around us, and I do really enjoy trying to capture some of that beauty with my camera.  It is so nice to have you come along as I trek here and there with my camera.

Today was a rainy and chilly day here in Tallahassee, but I could not resist grabbing my camera between rain showers and taking some pictures of this wild azalea bush which was in full bloom way out in the front yard. 


 As I approached this pretty wild azalea I could smell it's sweet perfume.
They are extremely fragrant.




Stepping back up on the front porch, I could not help but admire this beautiful potted tulip plant which was an Easter gift from our sweet daughter Stephanie and her family ... I love the beautiful soft lavender color.


As I mentioned above, it has been such a pleasure to hear from so many of you, and to read your sweet comments.  

We are all so blessed as we move on into beautiful Springtime with the sweet fragrant flowers and God's beauty all around us.   I hope you had a blessed day wherever you may be.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Pat ... what a nice surprise this morning, along with your gorgeous pictures! Thank you for the kind and gracious words about my blog. I appreciate your sharing it with your readers.

    I love visiting your "Sweet Southern Days," and I'm so glad you are sharing your lovely home and gardens and southern grace with the world. Your beautiful pictures and sweet way with words always brighten my days.

    ReplyDelete