Thursday, January 28, 2016

Canon EOS 5D III - Photo Memories 2015

Time permitting, one of my favorite things to do is to get my camera and take off in search of pretty things to photograph.

I was looking back over photos I have taken throughout the months of 2015 and thought it would be fun to share some of those moments in photos.   There is not any story to be told, but just moments captured in time.

Just in case you are interested,  I used a Canon EOS 5D III camera with a 24-70mm L-Series Canon lens for all of these photos from last year.   

The Canon EOS 5D camera does not have a built-in flash.  Not being a real photographer,  of course I had no idea how to add a flash.  Our local electronics store Best Buy told me I should contact the B&H Camera Superstore in New York City (Phone: 1-212 615-8820).  I did contact them and they suggested the Canon Speedlite 430EX II flash attachment for my kind of photography.

Camellias
A Southern Winter flower
 blooming in January and February.  A pretty bouquet picked for the kitchen table.


Awakening of the Dr. Van Fleet rosebush in the early Spring.


The below photo shows the Cherry Pie 
made for my husband for Valentines Day ... his favorite!


Lovely Valentine Roses from my Valentine.


Roses are amazingly beautiful and perfect works of art.
We could not make one of these no matter how hard we tried.


Beautiful memories of Springtime.
Azaleas.


A photo of early Springtime from last year.


Our baby daughter Sharon, her husband and four sons during her birthday party in March.  


Grandson John Scott-19 let me take his picture!  


Old country roses blooming across the front fence.


An old country rose bouquet from our yard.


A rose contest at the local Garden Club.


The below photo shows a rainy day in our side yard.


Rhododendrums growing in North Carolina after the rain.


Mr. Bluejay stopping by the bird feeder.


Family photo ...
Youngest Daughter Sharon and Family.


Family photo ...
Middle Daughter Stephanie and Family.


A Sunflower growing in the garden.


Home Sweet Home in the Fall.


A lovely vase and Christmas Cactus taken at a friend's home.


Holly berries growing in the yard at Christmas time.


Love the huge lion statues at the Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina.
If you would like to see more photos of the Biltmore House you can click on the link below.  



Photo of grandsons Dillon and Chase's recent Lemon Happy Birthday cake.
It is a little home-made looking, but it was so-o-o good.


A pretty blue sky over the mountains in North Carolina.


Sharing a set of photos at the photo contest held last Spring at the local Garden Club.
It was so much fun entering this contest.  


Well! Here we are at the end of the month of January already ... How can time go by so fast!!   Spring will be here before we know it and I, Lord willing, will be out and about trying to capture some of the Good Lord's amazing artwork with my camera.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying these cozy winter days.  Wishing you lots and lots of blessing in this New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment