Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day 2016


Love is patient, love is kind.
It is not jealous, love is not pompous,
it is not inflated, it is not rude,
it does not seek its own interests,
it is not quick-tempered,
it does not brood over injury,
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing
but rejoices with the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Lovely roses sent from my Valentine.  
I tried to capture the beauty of each and every one of these beautiful flowers with my camera.


I love all roses because of their beauty.  Some say there is symbolism and a special language in the colors of roses.  They say sending a white rose means "I am worthy of you."


A light pink rose represents "appreciation, happiness and admiration."


A single red rose means "I Love You."


A dark pink rose means "appreciation and gratitude."


This particular bouquet does not have a yellow rose, but they say the symbolism of a yellow rose means "joy, gladness, friendship, delight, welcome back, remember me and I care."






I thought all of the roses were perfectly beautiful.


Wishing you many blessings and a very special 
Happy Valentine's Day 
wherever you may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment